Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teddy Bear Sweater

I am knitting a little cardigan for my Teddy Bear. The pattern is from Vogue Knitting: Beginner Basics. This is a fairly easy pattern because it is knitted on straight needles, and doesn't require DPNs.

I just finished knitting the back pannel, and I still have to knit the two front pannels, the sleeves, and the collar. This will probably take awhile because I am kind of a slow knitter. I realize the pannel I just finished looks a little wonky, but after I block it, it should look better. I used cotton yarn and size 10 needles. If I were to make it over again, I would use the same yarn, but slightly smaller needles.

Do you knit? If so, what are you knitting right now? Anyone who wishes to share any knitting tips is welcome to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment